HRC Recruitment are recruiting a Quality Specialist for a leading drinks manufacturing organisation.
You will be responsible leading internal and external suppliers to implement robust quality criteria, standards and processes so ensuring world-class material quality on dry goods and new products.
- Lead all quality aspects of New Product Introduction / Engineering Projects throughout feasibility, implementation, trialling and final approval ensuring suitability for global markets
- Implement robust visual management / quality criteria for premium dry goods materials
- Supervise appropriate material environmental testing for sensitive global markets
- Build relationships with key suppliers to further develop material performance and optimise standards of quality
- Continually assess supplier performance, address issues and develop suppliers to ensure areas improvement are identified
- Maintain and develop the supplier audit schedule (requirements of ISO 9001 and BRC)
- Collate, prepare and publish regular quality reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Degree qualified, preferably in a Quality or Science discipline advantageous.
- Knowledge of production and packaging processes, premium end packaging, coupled with extensive experience in manufacturing quality preferred.
- Supplier Development experience preferred.
- Accredited internal auditor / lead assessor advantageous.
- Proven record of successful application of problem solving techniques and process improvement.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma / Green Belt qualification advantageous
- Analytical approach, innovative with good planning / organising skills.
- Confidence to make difficult decisions, good influencing skills.
- Ability to achieve and deliver targets within timescales under pressure.
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.