Do you have admin experience in Supply Chain? Are you looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you available immediately?
Position: Supply Chain Administrator (6 Months FTC)
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Annual Salary is £18,000
Contract Length: 6 Month FTC
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm Friday 8.30pm - 2.15pm
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience in supply chain desirable
- First class administration skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel essential)
- You are organised and pro-active
- Solid communication skills
- You work well with colleagues and external customers
- Attention to detail is vital
- You are confident and hard working
What does the day look like?
- Confident using spreadsheets
- Ensuring goods and materials get to the sites on time
- Update systems accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring paper trail is kept up to date
- Dealing with queries from other departments
- Complete relevant paperwork and compile reports
- Responsible for all admin
This list is not exhaustive. The environment is extremely fast paced, It is really important that you have the right attitude ‘sleeves up and stuck in’ kind of attitude.
Fantastic and welcoming team and a great opportunity to add value to a very busy department. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
If you are immediately available and if you feel this is the right role for you please get in touch now!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.