Supply Chain Assistant – Hamilton - £11,500 (22.5 Hrs)
Are you a Supply Chain Assistant looking for a part-time role? Have you got experience working within an FMCG Manufacturing environment? Does the idea of joining a vibrant and dynamic Supply Chain team based in the Hamilton sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking to chat to Supply Chain Assistants, Administrators & Coordinators to discuss an exciting role for a growing company based just outside Glasgow. You must have some supply chain experience and have worked on systems, order management and dealt with suppliers/distributors previously. You will also possess excellent excel skills too!
What does your day look like?
- Receive and process orders and stock through to invoice and dispatch, on time and in line with schedule
- Manage internal and external customer relationships
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistics warehouse to agree daily order preparation schedule
- Maintain up to date information in the group ERP system to provide visibility to all departments via daily sales/order reporting
- Manage PO’s and manage supplier’s deliveries and invoices
- Issue and sense check monthly forecast and inventory reports
- General admin as required, including assisting in team projects and providing support to other departments
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working within a similar role within manufacturing or FMCG.
- Good IT and computer skills (Microsoft Suite/ Excel)
- Basic understanding of warehouse receiving operations and processes
- Ability to initiate and build good working relationships with other team members, distributors/customers and customers
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong mixture of self-starter and team player
- Methodical, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and to understand when escalation is needed
To apply for this Supply Chain Assistant position please forward your CV using the ‘apply’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.