Do you have experience of working in the freight/haulage industry in an FMCG business? Would you be interested in an opportunity to join a market leading business where you will have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally?
We’re looking to chat to candidates with a background in freight who will liaise with Sales, Stock Planning, Production, Warehouses and Hauliers to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience in the drinks industry preferred but not essential
- Experience in the Freight / Haulage industry /FMCG company advantageous
- Experience within a freight/logistics/supply chain service role
- Experience of working within a fast-paced FMCG environment
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues alike
- Excellent communication and accuracy skills are key to this role as well as good organisational skills.
What does the day to day look like?
- Process and monitor all orders from receipt of order to transfer of goods title to the customer making sure all, where necessary, have the required HMRC approval.
- Liaise with hauliers, investigate customer claims relating to returns, damages and shortages to ensure correct settlement.
- You will be expected to work closely with Sales, Stock Planning, Production, Warehouses and Hauliers to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with commercial finance and credit control to maintain customer accounts and reduce debit liability.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the UK market, as well as competitor activity, pricing and market dynamics
- Focal point of contact for allocated Customers, Sales and Supply chain colleagues for all transactions.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.