Support Broker, Glasgow Salary to £17,500
Are you dreaming about moving into commercial insurance broking but don’t know how to go about it? Are you ready to take the next step to becoming a commercial insurance broker?
Do you want to join a large organisation where you will learn, be recognised, assisted with gaining insurance qualifications and work towards becoming a technical insurance broker?
I would like to speak to general insurance people who want to learn about commercial insurance broking with a blue-chip company based in Glasgow city centre.
Are you who I am looking for?
- Do you have 2 year's insurance experience, (underwriting, broking or personal lines)?
- Does commercial insurance broking interest you?
- Do you want to progress towards attaining your CII qualifications?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have an understanding of FCA regulations?
- Can you easily build client and insurer relationships?
- Are you ready to progress your career?
What does the day to day look like?
- You will work closely within a team of commercial insurance brokers
- Providing support on MI, quotations, renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, diary management, etc
- Work various IT systems including Acturis, although training will be provided.
- Liaise with insurers and account executives
AS well as training, this position comes with a salary to £18,000, cont pension, 25 days holiday, PMI, assistance with insurance qualifications and a flexible benefits package.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
For more information on this role, please call Elaine McCrink or forward your cv to email@example.com.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.