Are you a support worker based in St Andrews looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a kind and caring individual who has previous experience supporting people to be as independent as possible through the delivery of outstanding care and support.
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak to support workers who would like to work for a care provider who aim to provide the highest standard of care and support by providing 1st class training and personal development to equip staff with the knowledge and skills to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered to all service user.
If you are a confident individual who can work well as part of a team and on your own using your initiative and work efficiently on your own following company policy and procedure as well as the SSSC codes of practice.
Do you match the job requirements?
- Relevant support experience including: Mental health, older people, physical/ learning disabilities, homelessness and autism awareness
- SVQ 2 health and social care is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice with a current registration/ ability to register with SSSC
- Access to a car/ public transport as traveling to clients in the community is essential.
- Flexible approach to working hours as you will be required to work alternative weekends
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
Daily duties for the role of support worker will include:
- Maintain accurate records and contribute to care plans
- Assisting with Medication
- Assisting with personal care
- Participating with activities
- Assisting with meal prep and eating
- Emotional support/ ability to work with other agencies to ensure service user has all opportunities available.
For the role of Support worker, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.75
- Full training and qualifications
- Support for personal development
If you meet the requirement and would like to be considered for the role of support worker, please submit your CV today!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.