HRC Recruitment are recruiting for support workers on behalf of our client based in Perth. Our Client is looking for people who can encourage and assist people to lead the life of their choice. The role of support worker is based in the community supporting individuals with learning difficulties and complex needs.
HRC are looking to speak to experienced support workers who are committed to supporting people in their own homes, providing practical, emotional and social support. The ideal person for this role will have a genuine interest in a career in the care industry and have a can to attitude.
Our client provides full inductions, specialised training and qualifications required to be a support worker.
For the role of support worker, you must have:
- Relevant support experience including working with challenging behaviour
- SVQ 2 health and social care is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice with a current registration/ ability to register with SSSC
- Flexible approach to working hours as you will be required to work shifts
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
Daily duties for the role of support worker will include:
- Maintain accurate records and contribute to care plans
- Assisting with Medication
- Assisting with personal care
- Participating with activities
- Assisting with meal times
- Emotional support/ ability to work with other agencies to ensure service user has all opportunities available.
In order not to miss out on a fantastic opportunity we advise you to submit your CV immediately or call are recruitment team in Dundee. (CV is required for the application process)
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.