You are a caring person, looking to make a real difference in an individual's life. You have previous experience supporting adults with Autism and/or Learning Difficulties, assisting them to live as independently as possible. You are looking for a new challenge, expanding your care knowledge and using your skills to support service users that may have some challenging behaviours.
You are confident and approachable, able to travel to different sites for temporary shifts and work effectively in new environments. You want flexibility with your shifts, having more control over when you work with increased pay rates for nights and weekend work.
Are you the right person?
- You have a PVG
- You are registered with the SSSC (or are willing to register within 6 months)
- You have previous experience in a support/care role, ideally with adults who have learning difficulties
- You are able to travel to different locations around the Glasgow area for work
- You are looking for flexible, temporary shifts
- you want to be paid a competitive salary, for every hour that you work
If this is the role for you, please send an up to date CV to Dilly Harris
References and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested upon interview. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency