HRC Technology is currently working with a leading IT Engineering company to find their next Systems Test Engineer for its Research & Development Team.
There are currently multiple opportunities with this company which remains relatively unaffected by the current outbreak and demand for the innovative technology has increased to support companies through this time of transition and ensure they have the necessary infrastructure capabilities to support their employees and clients.
This role is particularly well suited to an enthusiastic Test Engineer who is equally at home developing and executing design verification tests on both sophisticated electronics and software. It is a diverse role and our client aims for engineers to get a breadth of knowledge over different products and user domains throughout their career with the company so you will touch on many different technologies and have ample room for constant learning opportunities.
What will I be doing?
• Creating test plans from software and hardware product requirements.
• Developing and documenting automated and manual test suites.
• Executing system test cycles prior to product release.
• ‘Customer-centric’ testing encouraging a whole-team responsibility to product quality.
• Recording test results and working with the design engineers to resolve issues.
• Contributing to test methodologies and environment.
What do I need for this job?
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong willingness to learn the products and their application and experience of having done so for complex products before.
- Ability to develop and execute both manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and programming/scripting experience with either C#, TCL or Python.
- Defect reporting methods and tools such as Bugzilla or JIRA.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to HRC Technology for immediate consideration. Interviews will be arranged via Microsoft Teams video calls.
Please Note: Applicants must currently live in the UK and be in possession of a full Visa to work in the UK.