HRC Recruitment is keen to hear from ambitious Private Client Solicitors who specialise in Tax and Succession Planning.
This is an opportunity to work within our clients’ Tax, Asset Protection and Succession Planning team.
Handling a varied caseload, the department is well-recognised and respected.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years PQE with a background in Trusts, Tax and Succession Planning work.
- This opportunity would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career with a successful and supportive team.
- Our client needs an enthusiastic team player who is comfortable dealing with a diverse client base.
Experience and skills required:
- 1 - 3 years PQE with relevant Trust, Tax and Succession experience.
- Experience of handling estate planning advice to high-net worth clients.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a dynamic and progressive team, where you will work in a supportive and encouraging environment. There is a competitive salary/benefits package for the successful candidate.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.