A highly successful and well known firm in Edinburgh have an opening to join their Tax team where you will have the opportunity to work with highly experienced Tax specialists. You will join the firm as Tax Assistant where you will have the opportunity to study towards completion of the ATT qualification. This highly reputable firm offer flexible working options, a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have experience of working within Personal Tax and you are looking for that next step in your career to further your experience, then please read on....
The Day to Day;
- Preparing and completing personal, trust and estate returns
- Support the management of varied portfolio of personal tax clients
- Provide advice when required in relation to Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax matters
- Support other members of the Tax team on a regular basis
- Administration duties
- You will have experience of working within a similar role in a professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of personal tax, Income Tax and Capital Gains is preferred
- You will ideally be ATT Qualified or studying towards
- Team Player that can also work well independently
Please contact Fiona Ashcroft for further details on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.