How would you like to finish work early every Friday? With this forward-thinking firm of Accountants, you can take advantage of their competitive flexible working scheme to allow you to start your weekend early, whilst also gaining a high level of training and development towards meeting your career goals.
If you have experience as a Tax Assistant working within a Professional firm of Accountants, and you are interested in finding a new training role in Ayrshire, then please read on...
The Day to Day:
- You will hold responsibility for supporting a varied portfolio of candidates, for all tax compliance work
- Preparation of tax returns and computations
- Liaise regularly with HMRC
- Working as part of team, you will support manager and partner level, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintain and build relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of service is offered
- Full training and development is offered to the successful candidate including study support
- You will ideally have gained tax experience within a professional firm of accountants either in a tax or accounting department
- You will ideally hold or be studying towards achieving ATT/CTA
- Experience of using CCH would be an advantage
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com for further details
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.