How would you like to be truly rewarded for the work you do? Would you like to start your weekend early, take advantage of extra holidays and have the opportunity to earn additional bonus?
If you are ATT qualified and have a strong personal tax background, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. A Glasgow based firm has a unique opportunity for an experienced Personal Tax Manager to join their experienced tax department. You will work within the firms modern and central based offices and support and manage a varied client portfolio. You will also gain opportunities for specialist tax work including strategic tax planning.
The Day to Day;
- Manage all tax compliance work for client portfolio
- Tax Planning opportunities
- Support partners on a regular basis
- Work within a team environment
- Support junior team members and review work on a regular basis
- You will ideally hold a professional tax qualification including ATT and/or CTA
- You must have strong experience of personal tax work
- Trusts and executry tax experience is preferred
- IHT experience is advantageous
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitent on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.