Are you ready to take the next step in your career at Manager level?
HRC Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-known, established accountancy firm based in Glasgow. The firm is delighted to offer an experienced Assistant Tax Manager the opportunity to join their successful team, and progress to Manager level.
The role would report to the senior manager and client partners, and offer the opportunity to manage and develop a large portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients. Whilst the role has a compliance focus you will have the opportunity to work on various advisory projects on a regular basis.
Your role would involve:
- Reviewing differing tax returns including personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate
- Reviewing general advisory work
- Recognising and advising on planning points for clients
- Using solid knowledge of important legislations to guide and educate your colleagues and identifying when further consultation is required.
- Corresponding with HMRC regarding potential self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with requests from client partners on planning opportunities and respond with appropriate information through researched and documented alternatives
The ideal candidate will be:
At a managerial level in their current role and be ATT, CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified. You will also have solid technical skills and experience and you must be able to provide key technical support to both the client partners, and technically challenging client base.
If you would like some more information on this opportunity, then please contact Fiona Ashcroft in our specialist practice team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 353 8374