Tax Senior, Glasgow, £30K+
Care. Success. Enjoyment.
How many accountancy firms that you've worked for have actually cared as to whether or not you are professionally and personally fulfilled?
This one does!
You’re an experienced and dedicated Tax Senior looking for a move. Or perhaps you’re not. Perhaps this advert just caught your eye and has you intrigued.
In this role, you’d be split between corporate and personal tax work. You’d be part of a busy Tax team, helping them to manage, maintain and grow their portfolio of clients.
You are …
- Looking for a firm that regularly promotes from within
- Wanting to build on your business development skills
- Someone with at least four years experience in a similar role
- An excellent communicator, whether that’s written or verbal
- Conscious of maintaining high client care standards
In this role, you will …
- Prepare personal and corporation tax returns and computations
- Prepare and review P11D’s
- Carry out tax research in relation to client requirements
- Work to strict tax reporting deadlines throughout the year
- Develop strong client relationships, providing technical advice on both corporation and personal tax issues
You’ll get …
- Career progression opportunities
- The chance to be involved in regular CSR activities
- Private Healthcare
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Pension
Interested? Send your CV to Ashlene McFadden – email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.