Position: Team Administrator
Location: Clydebank, Glasgow
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Team Administrator – Clydebank Area of Glasgow – Maximum Salary £17,500 per annum
Do you have a proven track record in a general administration-based role? Have you good communication skills and the ability to be a team player? If you are highly organized and keen to work with a busy team, this could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading firm based in the Clydebank area. Due to location, please ensure this is an area you can travel to ahead of applying.
You will have the opportunity to join a busy team as a Team Administrator. Daily duties will include:
- Dealing with the administration of purchase invoices
- Data entry into the inhouse system
- Order Management across various accounts
- Creating and managing supplier records
- Issuing purchase orders
- Liaising with account managers and internal departments
- General clerical support.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You will have a proven track record in administration-based roles and ideally educated to minimum Standard Grade level
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
- You must be a team player
This is a great opportunity with a leading local employer, who want the best of the best to be working with them.
If you are interested, please send your CV asap to be considered.