Team Assistant – Edinburgh City Centre – Salary £20-25K D.O.E
To provide full time secretarial and administrative support to various teams in the Edinburgh office to ensure that their needs and the clients’ needs are met at all times.
• Working for several teams across all levels
• Answering phones for the teams when they are not available
• An ability to prepare Microsoft Word reports and PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
• Assisting with job management including maintaining a meticulous online filing system for all current developments which adheres to company standards of compliance (this includes preparation for external audits)
• Using PeopleSoft to raise invoices, register new projects and raise expense claims
• Diary management for all team members, particularly Directors
• Carry out Anti-money laundering checks for new clients with the help of the compliance team
• Preparation, collation and formatting of reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, including merging of documents.
• Booking of travel and accommodation throughout the UK and occasionally international
• Help cover other teams when secretaries are out of the office or workload is heavy
• Assisting with the organisation of both client and staff entertaining
• Ensuring a smooth running of day to day business
• Binding of reports
• Reception cover during lunch/holiday cover on rotation with other secretaries
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• A team player possess a desire to collaborate with other secretaries and work to benefit the business
• Good interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
• Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively
• Confident communicator
• Good writing skills
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point and PDF editing).
• Can be trusted to be discrete with confidential information relating to both projects and the team members
• Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
Relevant experience in supporting various teams as well as string technical skills are essential.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.