Technology Risk Manager
Operating across 158 countries this organisation supports clients globally to create value and enhance their overall business processes. They employ over 21,000 people and over 900 partners across 64 offices in the UK, Channel Islands, and Middle East. Their purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
As leaders in their field they support some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. Their culture is about their people and whilst employees are driven by different aspirations, they all share the same commitment to quality. The work they do is carried out to standards beyond best practice in an exciting environment where success thrives.
Due to a number of recent business wins they are looking for experienced Senior Managers to join them in their offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow
The role – Technology Risk Manager.
The Technology Risk Manager is a senior individual within team who will provide expert Technical advice, guidance and support on Technology Risk, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within clients’ business.
Broadly speaking this role will be generalist but will have specialities in specific areas which can be tailored in conjunction with career growth. This role will suit a professional who is comfortable working across the Technology Risk Spectrum, disciplines and industries and is comfortable with sales and business development.
- Being part of a team that performs services including IT Risk Reviews, programme/project assurance, third party assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews.
- Building Client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to help clients.
- Managing and delivering multiple assignments, including producing documentation and reports,
- Supporting business leaders in the team in developing client proposals and solutions offerings,
- Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members,
- Managing multiple teams in delivering client engagements,
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of technology risk.
- Significant track record in technology risk, including business development and sales,
- An understanding of technology risk methodologies, best practise and industry standards,
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS.