Position: Technical Administrator
Salary: up £20,000 per annum
Your role as a Technical Administrator will be experienced and responsible for the creation of detailed and accurate manufacturing information from customer specifications.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Generating manufacturing information in a timely, detailed and accurate manner from customer specifications.
- Accurately updating customer data within Excel to meet individual requirements.
- Reviewing drawings and schedules with the information gathered to send to the client for sign-off.
- Preparing schedules, tracker documentation and project information required to make up completed job lines for issue to the factory.
- Specifying and scheduling all manufactured components individually required to manufacture each item of the customers' order.
- Communicating with customer to ensure service is maintained to a high level.
- Organising current workload to meet customer deadlines.
The Ideal candidate;
- PC literate with good experience of using MS Office, Strong Excel Skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- Team player and willing to assist colleagues when required.
- Possess good organisational skills and can prioritise effectively.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and dynamic.
- Be an analytical thinker.
- Be able to risk manage effectively.
- Be flexible to meet demands of the role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.