Technical Commercial Broker, Glasgow Salary to £35,000
No one said insurance was exciting…….. but this job is pretty close to it.
Are you ready to move into a technical broking role? How about working in an office working environment where your employer welcomes fresh ideas and innovation?
Do you like the idea of a flat management structure where everyone is considered equal?
If you fancy developing your skills and building relationships with key clients and insurers while growing your knowledge of commercial insurance broking then we should chat.
Do you fit the role?
- Have you worked within the general insurance marketplace and decided technical broking is your chosen job route?
- Do you want to handle large technical and complex risks?
- Interested in dealing with a variety of products including motor, property, EL, PL, commercial combined, etc?
- Keen to study for and attain professional qualifications?
- Possess strong communication and negotiations skills?
- Strong IT skills?
What does an average day look like?
- Working closely with senior commercial insurance brokers and insurers, you will assist with technical and complex large risks
- Liase with and build relationships with clients and insurers.
- Provide new business quotations, handle renewals and MTA’s.
- Broke profitable commercial insurance risks, mainly property and liability
- Diary management
- Keeping up to date with regulatory, data protection and compliance guidelines.
How will you be rewarded?
As well as working in a company where personal development is encouraged, you will be offered a great benefits package including a salary to £35,000, pension, bonus, 25 days holidays, etc.
For more information or a confidential chat, please call me on 0141 353 8376 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.