Salary – Competitive
Contract – 12 months
Would you like to join a successful food manufacturing organisation who supply premium ambient products in to the retail and foods service sectors?
You will be responsible for implementing, managing & maintaining the company Food Safety and Quality Systems (BRC Standard) in all areas relating to product quality, safety & legality.
Who we are looking for?
- Previous experience as a Technical/Quality Manager
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP and the BRC standard.
- Demonstrated record of problem solving in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated record of customer facing activity within a manufacturing environment.
- Significant knowledge of retail customer systems and policies
- Experience in implementing & managing Quality Management systems
What does the day look like?
- Technical, HACCP & Laboratory & Quality Assurance systems, incorporating inspection & testing
- Supplier approval systems
- Quality procedures, work instructions & recipe control
- Raw material, final product & packaging specifications
- Label endorsement & approval for issue
- Internal Audits
- Control of inspection, measuring & testing equipment
- Control of non-conforming material
- Staff Training
- Investigation & documentation of customer complaints
- Technical Ordering
- BRC and Customer Audits
- Maintaining Standards
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Diane Smedley on 0141 375 1033 and email@example.com