Technical Pensions Specialist - Glasgow - Competitive Salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Pensions Specialist to join a leading Investment Banking group in Glasgow city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Technical Pensions Specialist role:
As a Technical Pensions Specialist, you will be a subject matter expert leading on all customer and client queries in regard to pensions. You will investigate queries, manage the pension workflow stream, support and coach colleagues, and manage caseload to understand the cause, impact and solution. Working proactively and collaboratively with other colleagues across the group, you will deliver great customer outcomes to create advocates of the bank.
- Advising on highly sensitive and technical advised sales/service complaints on a range of regulated and non-regulated Wealth management products with a focus on pensions
- Managing high risk or litigious complaints to the bank from end to end
- Supporting and coaching colleagues through managing caseload and work stream
- Ownership of customer complaints and queries from external stakeholders providing timely accurate responses and collaborating to develop fair outcome
- As a Technical Pensions Specialist, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Significant background in financial services, with a focus on pension and holding a 'G60' qualification
- Be a confident communicator, presenting well-reasoned arguments at a senior level, including; Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Legal (internal), and accountants and solicitors (external)
- Be able to assess the suitability of advice given, at the point of sale, across a number of different products such as pensions, tax planning and investments
- Be able to create complex/bespoke redress calculations, which may involve working with external SMEs such as actuaries or tax experts
- Will carry an enhanced sign off limit with the responsibility for authorising the payment of significant redress on individual complaints
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency