My top tier client is looking to hear from Senior Solicitors with experience in Technology, Data Protection and general commercial contracts work.
Key remit of the role would be to deal with complex issues related to large scale data protection and privacy matters and technology related services. The successful candidate will be advising clients from the public and private sector.
In this role you will:
- Be involved in a variety of work including, outsourcing projects, cloud services, commercial projects, data privacy, IT and technology matters.
- You will also assist with GDPR compliance and notification issues
- You will advise on software licensing and licensing of technology
- Deal with commercial contracts
Are you who we are looking for?
- A qualified Solicitor with commercial contracts, data protection and technology experience
- Someone who is commercially aware and understands the complexities associated with large scale GDPR and privacy related matters
- Has experience in the acquisition and licensing of software and technology
- Has a flexible attitude and can advise a varied client base
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.