Senior Associate – Technology Risk – Glasgow and Edinburgh
Does the idea of working with one of the world’s leading professional services organisations appeal to you? Operating across 158 countries this organisation supports clients globally to create value and enhance their overall business processes. As a growing business area Assurance offers experienced risk professionals the opportunity to be at the heart of complex decision-making processes and procedures.
In joining this dynamic business area, Senior Associates will be encouraged to embrace a culture where individuals can be true to themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes this business strong and operate as an agile workforce.
As a growing business area, the Technology Risk team support clients to gain confidence in their digital future to enhance their growth in an ever-changing digital landscape.
In joining the Technology Risk team as a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for the delivery of consultancy and advisory services to clients across a wide range of service areas whilst supporting the wider Risk Assurance team in the region.
What does the day to day look like?
- Performing services including IT risk reviews, programme/project assurance, third party assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews.
- Supporting senior team members in more specialist areas.
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to support clients in resolving their challenges
In applying for this position, you will possess the following in skill and experience;
- University degree
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Strong analytical and project management skill
- The ability to assess IT risk and suggest risk mitigation activities for a wide range of industries
- Identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Project management qualification(s)
Successful candidates will be presented with the opportunity to work on a large variety of projects working with a number of clients, operating in multiple business areas. In addition this organisation have an impressive list of clients who present a wide range of problems at both a technical and strategic level.
Successful applicants will be presented with numerous opportunities to progress and develop and will be supported with regular training and development.
"HRC recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency"