Technology Risk Senior Manager
Operating across 158 countries this organisation support clients globally to add new value and improve their overall business processes. They employ over 21,000 people and over 900 partners across 64 offices in the UK, Channel Islands, and Middle East. Their purpose is to build trust in society and tackle significant problems delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
As leaders in their field they support some of the most successful organisations around the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and growing private businesses. Their culture is about their people and whilst employees are motivated by different aspirations, they all share the same commitment to quality. The work they do is carried out to standards beyond the norm in an exciting environment where success thrives.
Due to a number of recent business wins they are looking for experienced Senior Managers to join them in their offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow
The role – Technology Risk – Senior Manager.
As a senior individual within team who will provide expert Technical advice, guidance and support on Technology Risk, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within clients’ business.
Broadly speaking this role will be generalist but you will have specialities in specific areas which can be tailored in conjunction with career growth. This role will suit a professional who can work across the Technology Risk Spectrum, disciplines and industries and is familiar with sales and business development activity.
- Leading and delivering multiple assignments, including producing documentation and reports,
- Supporting business leaders in the team in developing client proposals and solutions offerings,
- Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members,
- Managing multiple teams in delivering client engagements,
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of technology risk.
- Working as a subject matter expert in your field
- Working with colleagues in other service areas and supporting clients' technology risk needs.
- Significant track record in technology risk, including business development and sales,
- An understanding of technology risk methodologies, best practise and industry standards,
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS.
This is an exciting time for this business area as they carve out their future growth and presence in the Scottish market. In joining this team you will benefit from the following;
- Variety- A large client list with differing needs and issues at a technical and strategic level.
- Training - This employer are recognised for the quality of their training programmes that cover both technical and soft skills.
- Opportunity to develop technical and business skills, improving your business advisory, presentation and social skills
Employees have access to a wide range of benefits which they can select to suit their own personal preferences.