New exciting role for an experienced Telesales Executive with a unique company in Glasgow!
Do you have a background in outbound sales?
Can you work to high call volumes per day?
Do you have the ability to service a warm customer base and maximize revenue generation by selling additional products or extra services?
Joining a small but ambitious team, you will work closely with the Telesales Manager to become an expert in the products available and quickly start to look for ways to generate additional income. You will be a passionate individual who enjoys making outbound calls to warm leads, and be able to build rapport quickly, establish needs and match specific products accordingly.
To be considered for this position, you will have strong experience in a telephony based environment working on both customer service and sales calls. You will be driven by achieving targets and making a bonus. You will be confident in dealing with a high number of calls and have a strong telephone manner. You will also be passionate about acting as a brand ambassador, taking ownership for your own client base and delivering effective product information to the market. Finally, you will love working in a unique environment where you are treated as an important individual in the team.
Role: Telesales Representative
Salary: £18,180 plus an uncapped bonus
Term: Permanent opportunity
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Proven track record working in an outbound telephone environment, capable of working to high daily call volumes
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage own workload
- Experience of working in a telephony sales and service environment
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of passion and enthusiasm for the brand and product you are representing
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Customer centric with the ability to identify opportunities for upselling.
What does the day to day look like?
- Making outbound calls to existing client base
- Managing your own diary and arranging call backs at the most suitable time for clients
- Taking ownership for the client base and acting as a brand ambassador
- Order processing through upselling of additional products
- Ensuring customers receive outstanding customer service
- Driving sales through service
- Asking open questions to establish the clients needs and what products are best to sell in
- Becoming an expert in the field and taking a genuine interest in the products available
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonus
- Annual leave entitlement
- Various company benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.