Test Development Engineer – Fife – Salary up to £45,000 DOE + annual bonus
Does the idea of being part a Global organisation who are at the forefront of their technical field excite you? Would you like to be part of a team that develop lifesaving technology?
We’re looking to speak to Engineers for a role as part of our Clients R&D team in their Fife plant on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, validation and documentation for production test solutions for our client’s systems.
Are you a Engineer with experience in test methodologies and looking for a company where you can make a difference across the globe?
Are you who we're looking for?
- You will ideally have a Degree in an Engineering or have relevant career experience.
- You have an understanding of systems engineering lifecycles and can apply relevant test methodologies.
- Experience with requirements development and flow-down of higher-level requirements to lower level sub-systems.
- Verification and Validation for electro/opto-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge and experience of test tools and scripting languages eg Python & Perl. As well as knowledge of developing languages such as C++ and Java – Windows/Linux.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma.
What does the day look like?
- Working with the R&D team on design reviews and output ensuring technical requirements are met.
- Develop test solutions to verify performance of various electro/opto-mechanical systems and ensure that test solutions meet requirements throughout the whole process.
- Provide technical training for test procedures to relevant personnel.
- Lead and implement test improvement initiatives.
- Produce test and deployment strategies.
Out with the salary, this role also includes a great pension, as well as an annual bonus and attractive holiday allowance.
Does this sound like an exciting journey to be a part of? Call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com