Test engineer– Dunfermline – Salary depending on experience + company benefits
Are you looking to join an established manufacturing facility based on the outskirts of Dunfermline to help support the implementation of practices that will ensure the company delivers the customers’ requirements first and every time?
We are looking to speak to experienced test engineers who are looking to further their careers within a unique company, who pride themselves on delivering both quality and innovative solutions while treating individual customers with the upmost respect.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are able to support the definition of test and inspection strategies, creating clarity on test coverage and criteria.
- Ensure the development of skillsets which will support all areas including AOI, X-RY, Flying Probe, Functional Test, J-Tag, Boundary Scan.
- An ability to create and control all programming with the test equipment.
- Working in line with production output requirements to ensure all test development is completed.
- Help define training procedures and standards for all operating test equipment.
- Experience in maintaining continuous improvement programmes in all aspects of test engineering
- Excellent level of technical support for all operations which will allow the delivery of products in line with the company’s expectations.
- The confidence to provide accurate labour times for the testing of new products.
What does the day to day look like?
- To help promote test engineering as a value-added service and differentiator to the client.
- To provide a strong level of support to the process improvement manager and across the whole company.
- Working in line with ISO9001 Quality & IPC610 workmanship standards.
- Ensuring all specifications are maintained through standard operating procedures.
- Act as the primary interface where required with all customers regarding all test engineering activities.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of effective maintenance plans
This role offers a competitive salary with added benefits.
If this is the next role for you, get in touch with Ben Day on 01382768700 or via firstname.lastname@example.org