HRC Recruitment are looking for a Test Development Engineer to join our Global Electronics Manufacturing organisation based in the Kelso which is in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical direction on test and inspection equipment and supporting test processes. Test Engineers are a key resource for the Focus Factory team and are chartered with the implementation and validation of the test equipment at site.
- Lead Assembly Build Instruction development and training.
- Lead New Customer/Product Introductions.
- Adhere to global SOPs and work instructions.
- Lead Test ECO Implementation.
- Support test quote request based on RFQ process.
- Ensure that effective training methods are identified and available
- Support in rationalizing equipment and configuration requirements to meet manufacturing and customer needs.
- Support test acceptance and yield improvement processes.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 10%).
- Degree in Engineering is required; a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering Technologies or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820 would be advantageous
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Maintain strong working relationships with program management, Product Services Engineering group, and process support personnel.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
This opportunity offers the chance to work with a Global Leader in Contract Electronics Manufacturing which will give exposure to various projects and products and offer career progression. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and relocation assistance for any candidates further afield who would consider moving location.