Trade Administrator – Reconciliations – FTC 6 Months
Are you an experienced Trade Administrator with a background in reconciliations? Are you looking to join a global organisation, covering over 90 markets globally?
HRC are delighted to be working alongside a multi-asset servicing organisation, looking to bring an experienced financial services administrator on board. The role exists to provide support to the Reconciliations Production Cycle, ensuring client service delivery commitments can be consistently met.
The Administrator role will chiefly revolve around reconciliations, client reporting, corporate actions, income, trade processing and treasury.
What will the day to day duties look like?
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of service is provided to all clients
- Working to ensure that service level provided by the team adheres to Client Service Delivery agreements
- Building strong, professional relationships with varied stakeholders
- Ensuring adherence to core standard operating models
- Developing internal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Contributing ideas to promote continuous improvement, both in regard to systems and processes
- Supporting the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to encourage new business products
- Adhering to the risk and control framework, including team and departmental procedures
- Supporting business contingency plans as required
- Ensuring adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk
- Continually working to ensure all external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met
What do I need to be successful?
- A strong understanding and awareness of risk management
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- A demonstratable history of strong client service skills within financial services
- An understanding of financial markets
- Reconciliation experience
- Previous involvement in change initiatives would be desirable
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you, and you have the relevant experience, then apply with an up to date CV. Alternatively you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson at HRC Recruitment at Alistair.Dickson@hrcrecruitment.co.uk or on 07766144847.