International Finance Analyst – up to £33,000 - North Ayrshire
Are you a part qualified accountancy professional speaking a new challenge on a global scale? Do you have an interest in Tax and VAT and would be keen to enter a role focusing on these areas?
HRC are working alongside an organisation with a global presence looking to bring on an experienced Finance Analyst into their accounting team. The role will have a strong focus on VAT and tax aspects and so some experience in these areas would be ideal but a genuine interest to learn more will be enough for the right candidate.
This position would be ideal for someone working toward their professional qualification.
What does the day to day look like?
- Preparing customs compliance analysis on a monthly basis
- Providing financial service analysis and support
- Analysing data in order to support the finance function
- Ad hoc reporting
- Reviewing VAT Compliance
- Manipulating high volume data
- Creating various in depth excel reports
- Supporting the Corporate Income Tax return and provision processes for EMEA
- Reporting into director level regularly
Are you what we are looking for?
- In Depth Excel experience, including vlookups, pivots and macros
- Experience in analysis heavy role
- Experience with Power BI would be advantageous
- Experience in an international finance environment would be advantageous
- Currently working towards a professional accounting qualification
- A self-motivated attitude and the ability to proactively solve problems and take on additional duties
- Strong attention to detail in regards to reporting
- International tax experience would be ideal
As well as a great salary this position offers 33 days annual leave, a strong life assurance policy, private medical insurance and free parking, along with a number of other incentives.
This really is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in VAT and tax accounting areas and can display a real hunger to develop and grow in this area. If you fit the requirements and have a real interest in taking on a tax and vat focused position, then apply today with an up to date copy of your CV. I alternatively feel free to get in touch with Alistair at email@example.com or call on 0141 212 7744.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.