Trade Support Administrator - 12 Month FTC - Dundee - Highly competitive salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Trade Support Administrator to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Dundee city centre on a temporary basis. They are offering a first-class salary and rewards package for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
The Middle Office department core function is to provide administration activities which support clients start of day position and trading activity in the market. This includes middle office trade management services to capture, match, settle and report all trading activity on their behalf. A key aspect of the role is to ensure that all trades are reflected correctly for accounting purposes as well as managing third-party broker and custodian relationships.
The Trade management team is responsible for the above client service in relation to securitised products including equities, bonds and unit trusts and cash products including FX, money market and loans.
- To ensure a high-quality client service is delivered to all clients
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for the business
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
- Support external counterparty relationships, providing feedback for performance reviews e.g. brokers and custodians
Experience needed for Trade Support Administrator role:
In order to be successful in this role, you will already have familiarity with Trade Management and/or wider Middle Office functions and ideally, experience within a settlement or reconciliations role. You will have strong risk awareness, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail. You will have previously been involved with client service delivery objectives and familiarity in working to tight deadlines.
Are you this person?
I am looking for an experienced candidate who has previous responsibility within a middle office environment. Ideally, you will have at least 1 year of experience in client service delivery and controls. It is desirable that you will be degree educated in a relevant discipline, and possessing any industry recognised qualifications is also advantageous.
- Product knowledge
- Strong risk management awareness
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Involvement in change initiatives with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong client service skills
- Familiarity financial markets
What will you get?
This role will pay £18,000 plus a great bonus structure!
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.