Trading Analyst -Temp- Glasgow - £12.50 per hour
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Trading Analyst to join a leading Professional Services firm in Glasgow city centre on a temporary basis. There is a competitive hourly rate on offer and the potential to go permanent for the right individual.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
This is a busy middle office environment where employees are expected to manage their own workload take ownership of client relationships and manage service agreements as well as mitigating any risk and ensuring that processes are swift and efficient. With a focus on continuous improvement, you will be solutions driven and able to offer the best service on the market.
You will ideally be experienced in the following areas; settlements, corporate actions, transfers, client reporting, or other general fund administration.
- Adhere to the Client Service Delivery agreements and ensure that any errors are recognised with urgency and resolved within appropriate timescales
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Have a general understanding of the trade lifecycle and why it is important to manage key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- General administration duties as required
Experience needed for Trading Analyst role:
In order to be successful in this role, you will already have familiarity with Trade Management and/or wider Middle Office functions and ideally, experience within a settlement, reconciliations, or corporate actions role. You will have strong risk awareness, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail. You MUST have previous experience of managing key client relationships and first-class communication skills.
Are you this person?
A minimum of 6 months experience within an Investment Bank would be preferable along with any industry relevant qualifications or a degree in an associated discipline.
- Product knowledge
- Strong risk management awareness
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Involvement in change initiatives with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong client service skills
- Familiarity financial markets
What will you get?
This role will pay £12.50 per hour and has the opportunity to be made a permanent role for the right individual. This is an opportune moment to join a Global organisation as they approach a key stage of growth in Glasgow.
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.