Position: Trainee Administrator (9 - 12 mth FTC)
Salary: Up to £14,500 per annum
Do you possess first class customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge away from the grind of call centres and shift work? Could you start immediately in a 9 - 12 month FTC? This may be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment is proud to be working exclusively with a leading, friendly and fast moving firm based in Glasgow City Centre. This is a fantastic company to work with!
We are looking to recruit a Service Call Handler / Administrator, someone who can work as a strong team player, someone with first class customer service and excellent telephone manner. You will also be very organised and possess fantastic admin skills as this aspect of the role is just as important.
You will work within a small close knit team, providing an excellent service to existing customers.
What will each day entail for you?
- Answering incoming calls from existing customers with service queries
- Dealing with email enquiries around service and breakdowns
- Liaising with call planners and engineers
- Logging new jobs, tracking jobs and closing jobs appropriately
- Related administration and database management.
What will the ideal candidate possess?
- A proven track record from a telephone based customer service role
- Strong administration experience and attention to detail skills
- Strong team working skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a volume environment
- First class communication skills.
*Previous experience from a similar role is essential for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor
by applying online.