The HRC Recruitment Call & Contact Centre team are delighted to be working with a great Ayrshire based employer to help them find their future Dialler Analyst.
This is a really great trainee opportunity for someone who is looking to make that step into contact centre analytics!
Perhaps you are working in a seconded position just now in your company's dialler team but there is no opportunity to go permanent? Or you could currently be working as an advisor but have a natural interest in data and technology? Perhaps you have recently completed a degree in IT and find that you are naturally good with Excel and numbers?
This role is joining a truly great, long tenured and supportive team that offers great room for training and development.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure that service levels are reached by maintaining the dialler system.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Analytical and self-organised individual
• Knowledge of contact centre fundamentals
• Naturally confident dealing with data sets
• Ability to pick up new systems
What does the day to day look like?
• Maintain WFM helpdesk
• Working alongside the existing Dialler Analysts to learn the trade!
• Assist with managing outbound dialler campaigns
• Assist with creating MI reports
• Monitor inbound call lines to ensure that SLA’s are being met
• Work towards regulatory guidelines
• Assist with staff rosters
• Assist with forecasting call volumes
Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP to find out more.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.