Trainee Payroll Associate, Reading, £23-25K
Have you recently begun working in a payroll environment and have big aspirations to one day join one of the UK’s foremost accountancy firms?
Are you a fast learner who is open to new opportunities to develop your payroll experience within an outsourced payroll department?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who is eager to develop their skillset and knowledge to join a new team which sits within an existing payroll team. There will be a wealth of support on hand as well as a personal development plan, and fellow trainees for peer support.
Additional exciting opportunities include the chance to gain experience across the business, with the possibility of secondments, in the UK, with the client’s member firms.
What will the day to day look like?
- Completing assigned payrolls and administrative duties in a timely manner, with the highest level of accuracy and professional standards
- Handling all aspects of preparation and review of electronic bank payments for clients
- Providing absence cover and extra assistance to peers during peak payroll processing periods
- Handling incoming queries, processing and referring where appropriate
- Organising and prioritising personal workload within agreed parameters
- Preparing and managing relevant database files
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be comfortable working to different deadlines and managing a busy workload
- You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, at all levels
- Be comfortable and confident working under pressure
- Ideally, have payroll experience in a professional service environment
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Word and Excel
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such