Transfers Analyst - Glasgow - Temporary - Competitive Salary
Do you want to work with a supportive and friendly team?
Are you experienced within transfers in the pensions or investments industry?
We are looking to speak to experienced Transfers Analysts about a temporary opportunity with a global professional services business in the City Centre of Glasgow. Working across professional services clients you will be a key player in ensuring that SLAs are met on a consistent basis, whilst abiding by all regulatory guidelines.
What does the day to day look like?
- Complete Money out transfers
- Respond to any telephone or email inquiries from any clients on a regular basis ensuring that their needs are assisted with urgency
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required standard and that all service deliverables are met
- Internal and external stakeholder management
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a professional and conscientious individual preferably with a background in Transfers within either investments or pensions
- Attention to detail is a must combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree educated in a business or financial focused discipline - desirable
This is a 3-month temporary position which will pay between £12 and £13.50 per hour - with the potential for extension for the right individual
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.
Contract length: 3 months