Transfers Team Leader - Glasgow city centre - Competitive Salary on offer
I am working on an opportunity for an experienced Transfers Team Leader to join a leading Investment Banking group in Glasgow city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Transfers Team Leader role:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Team Leader or Assistant Manager role within an operations environment in a financial service environment. Also possessing Transfers In & Out experience would be beneficial. However, my client are keen to speak with candidates who have experience within either Settlements, Reconciliations or Corporate Actions also.
- A least 3 years of Financial Service/Banking Team Leader or Assistant Manager experience
- Investment operations experience - Transfers, Corporate Actions, Settlements or Reconciliations
- Excellent communication, teamwork and team management experience
- Strong execution capabilities
- Process improvement awareness
- Degree educated or combination or degree and relevant experience
- IOC competency preferred or willingness to work towards
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency