Currently working in a retail job? Being on your feet all day and giving up your weekends isn’t much fun, is it? You’ve already proved that you’re brilliant with people, offering friendly and knowledgeable customer service, but now could be the right time to transition into a new career.
You’ll be working for a company that offers both excellent training opportunities and a work/life balance. You don’t want any more long, exhausting pre-Christmas shift rotas or lack of rewards for a job well done. You want to work somewhere where good performances not only see the financial benefit, but there are plenty of social opportunities too.
With a starting salary of £16,250, our latest Customer Service role comes with a bonus and pay progression scheme that will allow you to increase your top earnings.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- No previous experience in a Call & Contact Centre required
- You’ll have a strong customer focus
- You’ll be able to demonstrate fantastic listening and communication skills
- Ability to blend with a fun, friendly and welcoming team
- You will have a passion for travel
What does the day to day look like?
- Handle inbound telephone calls, delivering the best possible outcome
- Take complete ownership of calls
- Listen to customers requirements and booking packages to suit
- Recording information accurately on company systems
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Consistently perform to meet sales targets
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.