Travel Sales Consultant - Glasgow - Salary £16,000 - 20,000 p/a DOE
Do you have experience within the travel industry? Do you have experience within a telephony and face to face, customer-focused environment? Are you interested in joining a growing, travel company assisting a variety of customers daily?
We are looking to speak to customer service and sales professionals who have knowledge or experience within the travel industry. You will be responsible for greeting customers in-store daily as well as answering inbound customer calls and queries daily. You will be building a trip which will be bespoke to each and every customer you meet, therefore it is key you listen to all customer requirements. You will be working 5/7 days, with flexibility over weekends and evenings to cover off busier periods.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary of £16-20,000 DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are travel trained, or have experience working within the travel industry
- You have experience within a fast-paced customer focussed environment
- You will be a confident communicator both written and orally
- You will be able to work towards and exceed set targets and KPI's daily, weekly and monthly
- You will be passionate about providing excellent service and will always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will be a fast learner and able to pick up new processes daily
What is the day to day like?
- Meeting and greeting customers in-store as well as handling a number of inbound calls daily regarding various travel issues
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- Completing all general administrative duties daily, utilising various booking systems
- Liaising with various business departments when required
- Working to set targets both individually and as part of a wider team
- Completing sales calls when required
- Discussing and planning customers dream trips
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Providing extensive knowledge of all products and service
- Upselling and cross-selling when required
What do you get in return?
- A competitive basic salary + bonus
- Company pension enrollment
- Other company benefits
Interested? If so, please send your CV ASAP to Chivonne Gray using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.