Travel Sales Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £16,000-17,000 p/a
Do you have experience within the travel industry? Do you have experience within a telephony, customer-focused environment? Are you interested in joining a growing, global travel company?
We are looking to speak to customer service and sales professionals who have knowledge or experience within the travel industry. You will be responsible for handling a volume of inbound calls from a varied customer base, dealing with a range of travel issues. You will be a hard-working, positive individual who is motivated to deliver set targets and provide excellent customer service daily.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary. You will work a varied shift pattern over 7 days, within core hours.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are travel trained, or have experience working within the travel industry
- You have experience within a fast-paced customer focussed environment
- You will be a confident communicator both written and orally
- You will be able to work towards and exceed set targets and KPI's daily, weekly and monthly
- You will be passionate about providing excellent service and will always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will be a fast learner and able to pick up new processes daily
What is the day to day like?
- Handling a number of inbound calls daily regarding various travel issues
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- Completing all general administrative duties daily
- Liaising with various business departments when required
- Working to set targets both individually and as part of a wider team
- Completing sales calls when required
- Discussing and planning customers dream trips
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Providing extensive knowledge of all products and service
- Upselling and cross-selling when required
What do you get in return?
- A competitive basic salary + bonus
- Company pension enrollment
- Other company benefits
Interested? If so, please send your CV ASAP to Chivonne Gray using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.