Turkish Customer Service Advisor - Edinburgh - Salary £20,000 - 22,000 p/a DOE
Are you a fluent Turkish Speaker? Do you have experience servicing customers daily, face to face or over the phone? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a global company in Edinburgh?
We are looking to speak to fluent Turkish and English speakers for a great customer service opportunity for our Global client in Edinburgh! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys utilising their language skills, to provide excellent customer service to a varied customer base daily.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in Edinburgh, with a rotational shift pattern TBH and a competitive salary available of up to £22,000p/a.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are fluent in Turkish and English languages, both written and spoken
- You have strong customer service experience within a fast-paced environment, either F2F or over the phone
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills
- You enjoy working individually but also part of a wider team environment
- You have experience, or knowledge of working to set targets and KPI's
- You have excellent communication skills both written and orally
- You have strong attention to detail and enjoy completing tasks to a high standard
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You are motivated and driven to learn and develop within a global business
- You are proficient in and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
What is the day to day like?
- Handling inbound calls from customers daily, as well as responding to emails, webchats and making outbound calls when required
- Providing excellent information and service to a varied, Turkish and English speaking customer base
- Handling all customer complaints in a professional manner, completing a full investigation when required
- Liaising with various business departments when required
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all information is accurately recorded on the internal system, as well as completing any further administrative tasks
- Working towards and exceeding all set targets and KPI's, individually and within the wider team
- Building and maintaining knowledge of available products, services and promotions
- Constantly following all internal policies and procedures
- Assisting in any ad-hoc project work as required
What do you get in return?
- Annual leave entitlement
- Intensive and detailed training programme
- Company Pension
- Further benefits TBC
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.