Utilities, Engineering & Compliance Manager – North Lanarkshire – Salary DOE + Excellent Benefits –
Are you an experienced Utilities, Engineering & Compliance Manager who is open to discuss joining a successful business in North Lanarkshire? You will be committed to the pursuit of excellence in the delivery of standards & services across all the specific areas of your responsibility. You will be involved in the senior management team, supporting and implementing Operational Excellence Principles across the business.
Is this the job for you?
- Would you like to work for a company that has state of the art equipment, investing in both the site and their people?
- Would you like to develop and drive all engineering compliance policies and regulations?
- Would you enjoy the responsibility for the Capex project for your area?
- Do you have experience implementing plans to ensure cost-effective compliance?
- Do you feel comfortable acting as site owner for all Risk Control Standards?
Do you want this job?
Get in touch with Stephanie Devine on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such