Vehicle Management Analyst - Glasgow - Permanent - £25,000
Do you want to work for a business with great development opportunities, a fantastic benefits package and a supportive working environment?
Are you craving a varied and interesting role where technical knowledge is key?
One of the UK’s leading motor finance providers is looking to hire a Vehicle Management Analyst into the team on a permanent basis. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual preferably with experience in financial services
Are you who we are looking for?
You will be responsible for maximising recovery of vehicles from the point of tracking and monitoring asset status
What does the day to day look like?
- Work with repossession agents and co-ordinate all repossession and liquidation activity in line with appropriate procedures
- Assess damage reports and analyse costs involved
- Liaise with auction houses, monitoring asset inventory, adjusting sales and vehicle reconditioning
- Communicate with the customer and other relevant third parties where appropriate to achieve the best possible outcome
- Report writing for management
What do you need?
- Previous experience in the motor sector is essential
- High awareness of FCA regulations and how they operate
- Intermediate on Excel including Pivot Tables, V-look Ups etc
- Solutions focused mindset
- Great attention to detail and strong numerical skills
This is a full-time position working 35 hours per week. Some flexibility is required for weekends and evening work.
Salary is £25,000 plus benefits
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.