Vendor Risk Officer – Ayrshire – Permanent - Salary to £30K DOE
Does the idea of working in professional local offices, clear personal development and colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with experienced compliance professionals to discuss joining a highly ethical and successful business within the financial services sector on a permanent full-time basis.
You are looking for flexibility and integrity in the workplace. You are procedure driven and someone who wants to make a difference. You have a working knowledge of risk and control frameworks and can identify gaps in the process.
What does the day to day look like?
The Vendor Risk Officer will assist management in onboarding vendors across the company's European Operations. This involves supporting various business departments to meet the required standards and regulations to ensure risks are assessed and managed. You will provide on-going oversight of vendors and conduct on-site audit visits where needed.
Are you this person?
- Categorise suppliers based on operational risk to the business
- Ensure all documentation is received from vendors as needed and that it is reviewed and assessed within SLA's
- Identify any remediation due to vendors supporting VRO in ensuring this is executed
- Operate and manage an effective risk register and maintain records accurately and sensitively - keeping management updated on deliverable dates
- Travel to the company's European offices when required
- Keep up to date with knowledge on applicable European laws and regulations alongside internal compliance procedures
Are you who we are looking for?
- Two years or more of experience in bank auditing, compliance testing or another internal control testing, or regulatory experience
- Must have had a previous focus on Information Security
- Good presentation skills both orally and written
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel to support analyses and reporting needs
- Experience writing policies and procedures associated with on-boarding and oversight
- ISO 27001 - desirable
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. Apply now for more information.