Vulnerable Customer Support Agent
Kilmarnock - £17,250 + Bonus (Collections, Financial Services)
If you are looking to secure a long-term career opportunity being part of a professional company that will allow you to develop then HRC Recruitment have a rewarding role available for you.
We are looking for confident, approachable and empathetic individuals with experience of working with vulnerable people or customers who are in need of additional support, either face to face or over the telephone. Professionalism is the key and it is highly important for the company that customers are treated fairly so you will be required to:
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone calls through effective listening
- Communicate with vulnerable customers or appointed third parties
- Handle calls of a sensitive nature
- Identify and implement the most appropriate solution for each customer
- Comply with vulnerable customer policy and procedure at all times
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Deliver agreeable action paths to create the right customer outcome
- Maintain a high level of quality by working to company and regulatory requirements
This is a challenging role, therefore, we need people with resilience and the ability to remain positive with an open mind to support our customers that most need it.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working with either vulnerable or individuals/clients in difficult situations
- Positive energy
- Ability to actively listen and communicate effectively with confidence
- Empathetic manner
- Emotional resilience
- Committed to providing a high-quality service to our customers
- Counselling experience is advantageous but not essential
This role requires a fully-flexible shift pattern with 37.5 hours per week, working as part of a specialist team of around 10-12 colleagues.
We provide both full on-site induction and ongoing training in a modern supportive environment and you will also have the opportunity to build a long-term career.
So, if you are looking for a career where you can support those who are particularly vulnerable, by listening and looking beyond the obvious and feel empowered to use your professional curiosity then this team is for you!
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency