Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager looking for a move?
We’re looking to chat to experienced Warehouse & Stores Management candidates for a permanent opportunity in Fife.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience in logistics and stores management ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Haulier and 3PL relationship management and KPI reporting experience
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- We would like you to be pro-active and have a passion for enhancing and improving processes
- Evidence of taking responsibility for continuous improvement projects
- You must be highly organised and extremely systems literate
- You should be highly analytical, excellent problem solver and have strong communication skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Full despatch/ distribution/ logistics ownership
- Facilitating a safe working environment
- Manage, Mentor and coach direct reports
- Achieve KPI’s against company set standards
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Adherence to quality standards
- Data analysis
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.