Warehouse Operator/ Alexandria/ Competitive Salary
Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that holds traditional values and heritage? What about the chance to work in a face paced environment where there is always a new challenge?
If the answer to both these questions are yes… read on!
Are you what we are looking for?
- Have an up-to-date Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Full competent on use of High-Reach and 5 Tonnes truck equipment
- Strong co-ordinational skills
What does a day to day look like?
- Responsible for moving and transporting goods and materials using specialised high-reach Forklift Truck.
- Adhere to processes that deliver high stow accuracy levels, optimum space utilisation and full compliance to warehousing layout standard.
- Able to conduct daily quality checks and the appropriate paperwork
- Reporting and recording any damaged or missing stock
- Conducting housekeeping audits
- Coordinating activities and movements to consolidate and create space.
Interested? Get in touch with Andrea Craw on firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 353 3863 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.