Are you available for a new and exciting role? Do you have experience in the financial sector? Do you have telephony experience in a regulated environment?
I’m currently recruiting for telephony agents to join the pension team of our wealth management client. This global organisation have a number of exciting vacancies based on a 5 month fixed term contract (with the possibility to extend or become permanent) with a salary of £19k pro-rata.
You will be given full training to both educate and offer assistance to pension scheme members on important choices regarding pension options and introducing the need for financial advice where appropriate.
Are you who I am looking for?
- You have financial services experience in a telephony or call centre capacity.
- Can perform in a Training & Competence environment.
- You have excellent and effective communication skills
- A great problem solver
- Competent with the use of multiple IT systems
- Having pension knowledge would be very advantageous.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Provide guidance on pension illustrations
- Answer initial telephone calls from members and engage them with services available.
- Identify members who would benefit from further financial advice and make referrals.
- Assist with customers understanding and address times when this is lacking.
- Convey complex concepts and terminology in an effective way.
- Deliver service in a non-advised and compliant manner.
- Explain relevant fees and charges.
- Carry out all of the above in accordance with the FCA
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in this role, I'd like to hear from you. Please apply below or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.