Are you experienced in Wealth Management and would like to join a vastly experienced team as part of a Chartered independent planning and advisory service providing bespoke advice rather than selling products, and where your focus will be on creating coherent strategies and long term goals for your clients?
Join a highly reputable, credible and respected organisation who are technology and service driven, and who have an established client base in a range of sectors. As a Wealth Manager, you will maintain a portfolio of high net worth clients, providing financial services and advice in all relevant practices and disciplines including Investments, Pensions and Financial Planning.
- You are experienced in the field of Wealth Management, preferably holding CISI qualifications.
- Extremely client focussed and service driven; you pride yourself on identifying individual needs and tailoring bespoke solutions.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals, their families and their businesses.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the current economic landscape and what this means for your clients.
- Proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude; you are a team player who wants to ‘do the right thing.’
- Your clients will include private clients and their families as well as business owners and trusts.
- You will be responsible for identifying needs and proposing solutions, taking ownership to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
- Lead client presentations and reviews
- Working with Directors and Partners to develop new relationships and identify potential opportunities.
- Opportunity to people manage the wider team.
This is rare opportunity for a driven and experienced Wealth Manager to progress their career in a premier and high calibre organisation. Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details, and apply with your full CV.